Minotour® School Bus.
Small yet mighty.
The Minotour® school bus is an efficient and maneuverable vehicle packed with all the safety features and rugged engineering of our bigger buses. And, unlike most passenger vans, the Minotour meets and exceeds all FMVSS and CMVSS for school buses. The Minotour school bus is designed with ample safety features to protect your precious cargo.
- Up to 30
- GM gas 4.3L V6, 6.6L V8
- Ford gas 3.5L V6, 7.3L V8
- Ford® Chassis: 138″ or 158″
- GM® Chassis: 139″ or 159″
- Zonar V4 advanced telematics system
- SRW 9,900 and 10,100 lbs.
- DRW 11,500 – 14,500 lbs.
- 73″ interior headroom
- Interior dome lights
- Driver-friendly ergonomic instrument panel
- Thermal poly fiber insulation
At Thomas Built Buses, passenger safety is our number one priority. Every bus we manufacture meets or exceeds all FMVSS and CMVSS for school buses. We designed the Minotour with a number of innovative safety features, including:
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS/CMVSS
- Strength like a full-size school bus
- Safety cage body construction with one-piece skirt-to-skirt roof bows
- Two internal roof crash rails for rollover protection
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 42″ x 47″ glass-paneled rear emergency door
- Wheelchair lift with 44″ wide door
- Remote control/heated mirrors
- Driver’s step
- Dash and rear A/C
- Various seat options available: bench seat without belts, with lap belts, with three-point belts; latch; integrated child seat or coach-style seating
- Electronics mounted in interior service compartment with light
- Main circuit breaker located inside entrance door as master power to body
- Access to lights from inside the bus
- Driver control panel placed overhead
- Manually operated front entrance door
- 306 square-inch Saf-T-Vue window